By: Michelle Bechtold
- 7-8 Medium Potatoes, washed, peeled, diced, cooked and cooled
- 5 Hard Boiled Eggs peeled and chopped
- Yellow Mustard to your liking
- 2 tsp. dill relish plus juice
- 1/2 small red onion chopped
- 2 small hearts of celery stalks chopped
- 4-5 heaping tbsp of Mayo
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Garnish with Paprika, Parsley and dried Chives
This recipe I basically throw together and add to taste. You may omit what you do not like or leave a comment below to what other ingredients you would add. I am always up to trying new things! Refrigerate until use. If your salad is dry when you serve it just add more mayo!
I have linked my Youtube video for you to watch if you wish. Please remember to subscribe to my Youtube Channel for more of my content! If you hit the notification bell you will be notified of my uploads! Thanks again!